TYTON gaskets are suitable for use in TYTON JOINT pipeline, fittings and valves.
- Extremely strong and efficient flexible joint
- Suitable for in ground or above ground applications
- Standard Gaskets are manufactured from EPDM rubber providing improved performance over traditional natural rubber
- High resistance to water, ozone, heat, sewerage, chloramines, UV, and abrasion
- Joints can be deflected and permit axial movement to compensate for thermal expansion and contraction.
- In areas where hydrocarbons are a concern NBR (Nitrile) TYTON gaskets are available.